Welcome to Ohana, our new blog and a vital part of our new Web site. In Hawaiian culture, “Ohana” refers to family and it also describes a group of people who are connected by a shared, common interest.
The Nutrex Hawaii Ohana is comprised of passionate, active individuals who grow, market and benefit from micro-algae based products that offer exceptional nutrition and proven health benefits. We celebrate good health, as it affords us the chance to pursue the things we love on the island we call home.
On this blog, we will share the stories, leisure pursuits, adventures and expertise of the Nutrex Hawaii Ohana. You’ll also find our favorite Hawaiian Spirulina recipes, workout tips from our athlete ambassadors, news from a recent event we attended on the mainland or an expert perspective on a new health trend from a Scientific Advisory Board member. We also promise to share the culture, traditions and the incredible bounty of Hawaii.
In addition to the blog, we’ve added some other perks to our website to enhance your experience:
• Recipe Section featuring Spirulina and Healthy Hawaiian recipes
• A Loyalty and Reorder program to reward our biggest fans
• Updated Research Library containing hundreds of studies supporting the use and benefits of Astaxanthin and Spirulina
• Virtual Tour that will give you an inside look at how we grow our products
• Testimonials from people like you about why they use and like our products
So visit Ohana and our website regularly to learn and be inspired. And feel free to share your own story by emailing us at [email protected].
The Nutrex Hawaii Ohana