- small handful of mix of goji berries, raisins, pistachios, dried blueberries
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 TSP Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 2 radishes, stems removed
- 1 handful of organic spinach
- 1 handful of organic kale
- 1/2 cup of vanilla unsweetened flax milk
- 5-6 organic baby carrots
- small bunch of parsley
Blend together. Sip and get energized!
Health Benefits of the Supercharged Spirulina Smoothie
The Supercharged Spirulina Smoothie is a great way to provide your body with the proper nutrition it needs to not only make it through the day, but be full of energy and liveliness as well. Whether incorporating this spirulina smoothie into breakfast, lunch or dinner, you’re getting excellent sources nutrition that are difficult to come by on a normal diet, Some of the nutritional highlights from this smoothie include:
• Radishes which contain vitamin A, C, and K, Zinc, Potassium, and both Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids. They are great way to support the urinary tract.
• Spinach and Kale contains vitamin A, C, and K, iron, carotenoids, potassium, folic acid, fiber and manganese. Both are extremely nutritious greens.
• Carrots include vitamin A, K, C, and B6, copper and folic acid. They have a long list of both short and long term health benefits.
Include this delicious smoothie into your daily diet regimen to give yourself a massive boost of nutrition that will energize you for today and vitalize you for the many days to come.