Toast doesn't have to be boring. This toast combines the healthy fat from avocado with antioxidant powerhouse blueberries and spirulina to make a filling and nutrition snack.
Total Time to Prepare: 10
Recipe Yield: 4 pieces of toast
- 4 slices of whole grain bread (or your favorite bread)
- 1 small to medium ripe avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries, washed
Toast bread in toaster or oven. While bread is toasting, mash avocado and mix in the Hawaiian Spirulina powder. Divide the avocado mash between the four pieces of toast and spread. Sprinkle with blueberries and goat cheese.