This baked oatmeal recipe is loaded with wholesome ingredients—oats, flax seeds, maple syrup and spirulina. Add a light drizzle of nut butter on top to make it taste like a treat.
Prep Time - 20 minutes
- 1 ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ⅔ cups oat milk or any nondairy milk
- Toppings of choice!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix everything together and pour into 2-3 small baking ramekins.
3. Bake for around 15 minutes, top with your toppings of choice and enjoy! They also save well if you want to reheat them later!