- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 TSP Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 1/2 TSP Italian Dressing mix
- Small piece of cheese or pineapple cut into star shape
Form broccoli florets into tree shape. Add grape tomatoes to look like ornaments.
Shave off edges of cucumber and use to garnish tree. Scoop flesh out from remaining cucumber and place at bottom of broccoli tree to form the stem.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Hawaiian Spirulina and Italian Dressing mix together. Fill cucumber stem. Chill and serve.