These coconut cups work perfectly on the keto diet to help give your body a burst of energy.
Ingredients:- 1 (15 oz.) can full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Spirulina
- Stevia, to taste
- In a large bowl mix together coconut milk and coconut oil until mixed well.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Line a muffin tin with silicone (or foil) liners, distribute mixture evenly between 12 muffin liners.
- Place in freezer until solid, about 1/2 hour.
- Makes 12 fat bombs
Nutrition information: 211 calories, 23g fat, 3g carbs, 1g protein
Recipe created by Drew Manning, Fit2Fat2Fit.com