I bet you can't wait to try this new DOUBLE chocolate dream of an energy bar recipe! You'll be jumping for joy after this healthy oat snack.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup vegan protein powder
- 1-2 teaspoons Hawaiian Spirulina® Powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (or 1 ½ cups any non dairy milk)
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix everything together and spread evenly into a parchment lined 9x9 baking pan.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for around 25 minutes
4. Let cool before slicing and enjoy! Store in the fridge!