Matcha bliss balls are a low carb, vegan treat filled with healthy fats and flavored with spirulina and matcha powder.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 balls
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (or cashews would work too!)
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons nut/seed butter
- If needed to blend, 1-2 tablespoons nondairy milk
Add everything to a food processor and blender until a smooth dough forms, you should be able to press it into balls without it sticking to your hands too much, if too dry add in a little plant milk, if too sticky add in another tablespoon of oats. Once smooth, roll into heaped tablespoon sized bites. Optional to roll the outside in more matcha powder or hemp seeds. Store in the fridge and enjoy!