Chia pudding with Hawaiian Spirulina is full of omegas and healthy fat - a healthy recipe for the heart. It's the perfect pick me up snack or for a quick breakfast when you make it the night before.
Prep Time: 3 hours up to overnight
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or any liquid sweetener
- 1 ¼ cup any nondairy milk
Toppings of choice: coconut yogurt, banana slices, blueberries, and cacao
1. Add everything to a jar, seal the lid on tight and shake until all combined.
2. Let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours, overnight is ideal. Mix again before serving and enjoy!