This no-bake pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream flavor. It's made vegan by using vegan cool whip and non-dairy yogurt and colored green with Hawaiian Spirulina.
Prep Time: 6 hours to overnight to set
Servings: 1 pie
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond or seed butter
- 9oz tub nondairy cool whip
- ⅔ cup vanilla nondairy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Hawaiian Spirulina powder
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
1. Add the crust ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. You may have to use your hands, the dough should stick together when pressed but not be too sticky, add more oat flour if needed.
2. Once it forms a dough, press this evenly into the bottom of an 8 inch pie dish. Set aside and make the filling.
3. Add the filing ingredients to a bowl (if your cool whip was frozen, make sure to let it defrost first). Using a spatula, gently fold everything together until combined. Pour the filling into the crust and spread it evenly. Let set in the freezer for 3-4 hours minimum, ideally overnight. Take out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving for it to be similar to a frozen yogurt pie! Or let defrost in the fridge for a few hours for it to be a fluffier whipped pie (both are so good!)