A vegan and refined sugar-free, healthy spin on this perfect summer treat! The luscious green color comes from chlorophyll-rich Hawaiian Spirulina.
Prep Time: 12 hours total
Makes: 10 popsicles
- 3 cups full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup maple syrup (depends on how sweet you want it)
- 2-3 tbs peppermint extract
- 1-2 tsp Hawaiian Spirulina powder (use 2 for a darker color)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips, chopped
Grab a popsicle mold and spray with coconut oil. This helps remove the popsicles from the cavities much easier. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips. After thoroughly blended, mix in the chopped vegan chocolate chips and pour mix into molds. Freeze over night!