Mini Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for any fall celebration! They combine all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a delicious individual sized treat.
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
Serving Size: 12 bite-sized treats
Cheesecake Crust Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond butter (or any neutral nut/seed butter)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews
- 8 oz firm tofu
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder (or tapioca/cornstarch)
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup vegan butter (half of a stick)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons Hawaiian Spirulina powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and either oil a muffin tin or use a silicone muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crust ingredients until it forms a dough ball, then press a heaped tablespoon evenly into the bottom of each muffin tin until the dough is gone (should make 12 cheesecakes).
3. For the filling, add everything to a high speed blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds until very smooth. Pour into the muffin tins on top of the crust layer.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden on top and a toothpick can be removed somewhat clean (it will have some filling on it but shouldn’t look raw, the tops will also rise a bit when baking).
5. Let cool before removing from the pans, store in the fridge once cooled.
6. While the cheesecakes bake/cool, make the buttercream by adding everything to a bowl and whipping with a hand mixer until fluffy and smooth. Top the cheesecakes with the frosting once they are cooled, option to drizzle over top vegan caramel and sprinkle some chocolate shreds (all together it is so epic, but even just the cheesecakes and frosting is heavenly!)