Pasta, pasta, who loves Pasta! We sure do and this quick and easy recipe makes us love it even more.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings 4 - 6
- 1 box bow tie pasta (I used brown rice pasta)
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato diced
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1-2 teaspoons spirulina
- Salt, pepper, garlic, ground coriander to taste (optional sriracha or chili powder for a hint of spice!)
- Optional, top with the sriracha tempeh from the previous recipe or adding in black beans/chickpeas would be nice too! Also goes great with extra of the basil sauce from the first recipe too!
- Cook the pasta as the box While the pasta cooks, dice the veggies.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and rinse them, add to a mixing bowl along with the veggies, tahini, spirulina, and Toss until evenly coated and serve!