Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 24 bites
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 TB chia seeds
- 1 TSP Hawaiian spirulina powder
- 2 TB cacao nibs
- 1 cup mixed dried berries (dried strawberries, cherries, blueberries and cranberries)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (you could also use peanut butter)
- Place nuts in food processor and mix until they are broken down into fine crumbles.
- Add oatmeal, hemp seeds and chia seeds and mix until blended.
- Add spirulina and mix until blended.
- Add cacao nibs, dried berries and sunflower seed butter and mix until it becomes a sticky ball. Start with 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter and add more if needed to make the "dough" stick.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
You can serve these immediately or chill them in the fridge. These should keep for about a week in an airtight container.