• Non-GMO pre made corn meal crust
• two diced organic tomatoes
• 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped into small pieces
• 1 cup of green beans
• 1/4 head of cauliflower
• vegan cheese (or regular shredded)
• oregano to taste
• black pepper to taste
• 1 TBSP Hawaiian Spirulina powder
• Prehead oven to 400 degrees
• Spread all ingredients except Hawaiian Spirulina on the crust
• Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (until cheese is bubbling and lightly browned)
• Allow to cool for a couple minutes and spread Spirulina on top
• Slice and enjoy!
Everybody loves pizza – that much is true. But if you’re health-conscious and trying to maintain a nutritious diet as part of a comprehensive healthy lifestyle, then you might not allow yourself the treat. Too many calories, too much cheese, too high in fat or other unwanted things. But with Super Food Pizza, there’s now a brand new pizza that’s perfect for healthy eaters.
Sure, there are tomatoes – they’re on every pizza, but without any of the bad ingredients that typically come along with them (think cheese, heavy oils, fatty meats), tomatoes are allowed to enter your body in their pure, healthy form. And with them comes a rich source of Vitamin C, as well as folic acid, together with alpha-lipoic acid, lycopene, beta-carotene, and more. Broccoli is another great fat-free way to add healthy dietary fiber along with that great veggie flavor. Just a single cup of broccoli, in fact, provides you with all the Vitamin C and K you need in a day.
The green beans in this recipe are known for being a rich source of antioxidants, and further – they’re among the most sustainably harvested veggie out there. Cauliflower contains a sulfur compound that’s been shown to maintain normal blood pressure and kidney function. When added as a topping on pizza, you’ll be surprised how well the flavors mix!
A dash of Hawaiian Spirulina powder is all it takes to make this special pizza a super food-level treat that won’t set you back when maintaining a healthy diet!