Bet you can't wait to try this marvelous minty mixture!
Total time: 10 minutes
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2-3 teaspoons Hawaiian Spirulina
- 1 teaspoon mint extract or ¼ cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (or almond butter)
- Optional scoop of vegan protein
- 1-2 cups oat milk (more if you want it thinner)
- Optional to mix in cacao nibs, vegan chocolate sauce to drizzle around the glass, and/or vegan chocolate to make it decadent!
Directions: 1. Add everything except the cacao nibs/chocolate to the blender and blend on high until very smooth. 2. Pour into two glasses, garnish and enjoy!