This protein and nutrient rich salad is a great lunch option.
Makes 1-2 Servings
Ingredients:- 8 ounces firm tofu
- 1 bell pepper (green or red)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- generous pinch of basil, thyme, and marjoram
- hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 heaping teaspoon Hawaiian Spirulina powder
Mix all ingredients together. Almost any combination of raw vegetables can be put into a tofu salad.