NEW! Feel the difference with our new Hawaiian Spirulina Protein Shake! The first of its kind, this delicious vanilla-flavored blend of entirely plant-based proteins and caffeine-free energy boosters, is designed to help you play hard and recover fast. The Hawaiian Spirulina Protein Shake is closely modeled to follow the World Health Organization's standard for ideal daily amino acid ratios, making it the superior choice for supplemental nutrition. For an easy way to add the benefits of protein and spirulina nutrition into your diet, try the Hawaiian Spirulina Protein Shake.
Hawaiian Spirulina® Plant Protein Nutrition
Each serving of Hawaiian Spirulina Protein Shake supplies:
• One full 3 gram serving of Hawaiian Spirulina
• 16 grams of protein (sourced from pea, alfalfa, brown rice, and Hawaiian Spirulina)
• Energy boosters - Rhodiola and Panax Ginseng
• Delicious and creamy vanilla flavor
Benefits of Hawaiian Spirulina Plant Protein Shake
• Supports increased energy levels, recovery, and boosts immunity.*
• Provides the World Health Organization's (WHO) recommended daily amino acids.
• Highest protein digestibility score when compared to many vegan foods.
• Energy boost without the later caffeine crash.*
Hawaiian Spirulina Plant Protein is free of dairy, corn, lactose and soy. Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. 100% Vegan and certified gluten-free.
Typical amino acid profile of each serving of Hawaiian Spirulina Plant Protein Shake
Our Hawaiian Spirulina Protein Shake is a 92% match with WHO recommended amino acid ratios for proteins.
Essential Amino Acid
WHO Recommended (Amino Acid %) for Proteins
Hawaiian Spirulina Natural Vanilla Protein Shake (Amino Acid %)
Suggested serving: 1 scoop daily
Mix 1 scoop of Hawaiian Spirulina Powder with 8 eight ounces or more of water, milk alternative (rice, coconut, almond, etc.), or add it to your favorite smoothie. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Questions about California Proposition 65? Click here